Wednesday 10 April 2019

Triple whamming

being ill with my flu can suffering in bed
aches n pain of it all
even with my crown butchered out
so much pain on one side
even with bad pains below
heavy blood flows
wearing nappies thick pads


waddling like a duck at home
daffy ducks  going crackers
quack as I goes
not feeling well oh the pains


my poor back does suffers
with my heavy tits
look like Barbara in a pub serving u pints
as men ogles how amazing she is


my poor mouth suffers look like rocky in a fight
with the dentist
round one pulling action
round two drill action
round three final finished
my prize is my crown to remember on my book


all three triple whamming at home
I know I take a piss of myself
what can I do?
all I can do just laugh about it.


I got a sense of humour
telling a joke or two
wacky as I am
just be me 

No comments:

Post a Comment