Wednesday 22 May 2019

Decorating at home

pain n grief of decorating
brought the wallpaper second hand
cost £2.00 per roll white with stripe pin stripes
getting the stuff to put on wallpaper
clearing the room ouch tripping over stuff
like shoes and boxes


swearing wishing I haven't done
up n down the ladder
holding the wallpaper
putting it on the wall
rubbing the paper up n down with a cloth
air bubbles of my wall


did one side , did the other next day
stressing out of trying to complete a job
sorting out the stuff next day
being so stressed to get it right
wallpaper smell get to my chest


finally got the two bits on
relieve at last no drama liama
at last sort some more stuff
putting stuff back in a hurry
be careful  of the wet paper wall
moving stuff around
ouch on my feet
bloody swearing to my self


at last I respect what I have done
putting up pictures
believe in yourself
décor is cool now
wow its a movie room

  

No comments:

Post a Comment